THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 24, 2007

Bathroom Dance Party

Friday was Janice's birthday and she invited me along for martini night at Bricco. So many yummy choices! Decisions, decisions. Two martinis and a shot later, we gathered ourselves up and headed on over to Thursday's for a little dancing and picture taking. Janice and I moved the dance party into the bathroom and...
bathroom dance party

even got a stranger to participate in this week's shoot.
karate kick
View more bathroom fun here.

9 comments:

Miriam said...

Those are so FUN! I love it. And I'd swear I know the stranger...so funny.

adriene crimson said...

i like how you can see janice's reflection thru her arms.

Unknown said...

so much FUN!

Nikki said...

hahaha! great photos!

hollibobolli said...

OMG - that is hysterical. I can't believe you got a stranger in the shot. LOVE IT!!

Anonymous said...

Very cool, now that looks like a good time!

amelia said...

Now that looks like serious FUN!

Amelia

Anonymous said...

These are incredible! That looks like so much fun! Also, I must tell you, I love the title of your blog. I have 3 cats myself...
Also, thank you very much for your comment on "Glow". It was a rather difficult shot to set up properly, but I'm really pleased with how it turned out.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Amy! I like how you can see the camera on top the paper towels!