THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Bathroom


is the self portrait challenge of the month. My bathroom is very small, so this really was a challenge. It has a sink, toilet, and a tub with just enough room for a body to stand in the middle of it. I guess that's all I really need. However, there is not not enough room for a body and a camera mounted tripod, so I pointed the camera towards the mirror and snapped my reflection behind the shower curtain. This is the result.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is quite a very nice result i think!

Miriam said...

I think this is lovely~it looks like an old painting....very cool.

Anonymous said...

i did a double take, because...you have my shower curtain! which i'm sure you'll be seeing at least once this month, owing to the constraints of my tiny bathroom and this month's theme. your portrait is LOVELY.

--erica said...

beautiful..

Anonymous said...

Lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely