THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 5, 2007

AKRONography

Welcome Home

Five of my photos are in the latest show at Summit Artspace. The show is called AKRONography and and it is an all photography exhibition of images taken in and around the greater Akron area. I am very honored to be a part of this show. I have always wanted to add Summit Artspace to my resume. The list is slowly, but surely growing. A few of my old photography schoolmates and one of my former teachers, are also in the show. I had a chance to walk through the exhibit yesterday. There is some wonderful work in there. The opening reception is from 5-7 today. Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend. It's a bummer, because I do so love to schmooze and meet people at art shows. My very good friend is getting married today, and since Sarah is more important to me than the schmoozing, I will skip out, just this once, for her. Man, the sacrifices I make for my friends. Just kidding Sarah, I love you!

Congratulations Sarah and Greg! Congratulations Janice, Arnie, Andrew, Frances, Chris, John, and all of the others who made it in! Congratulations to me! Today is a day of celebration!

0 comments: