THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

May 21, 1928 - September 4, 2001


Grams
Originally uploaded by Mona Syko
Here are a few of my favorite images of one of my favorite gals, Elsie Mae, my grandmother.

It was 6 years ago yesterday that my grams crossed over to the other side. Crazy, how time flies by. A few weeks ago she came to visit me in my dreams. I have only had a few dreams about her since she passed. This time it was different. We were sitting together talking about things and then something woke me up. I felt so happy. I fell asleep again and the dream continued on, but in a different place. I awoke sometime later with the same happy and loving feeling as before. It is rare when my dreams continue. This is only the second time that I have experienced a strong lingering sense of love and joy afterwards. It's quite amazing, really. This is how I know that it's real.

I love you Grams! I'll see ya soon.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy Lou how I love you and Grams too. I remember the Christmas I made that silly mop wig for her. What fun we had that year with crazy gifts. I too dream of her from time to time and like you it leaves me warm and fuzzy. Love, Aunt Norma