THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Nicknames, I has them

Andrea has declared this week to be The Week of Lists. So many lists, where to begin? I got the idea for this one over at listography.
No one that I know has more nicknames than my cat. Oh yeah! How rude of me.

Meet Russia.


She is the Cat in the Everything and a ...
Anyway, as I was saying, she has been given a lot of nicknames over her 10 years. Most of them are utterly ridiculous. No, I am not responsible for all of them. This is what I can recall:

  • Rush
  • Russia Ann
  • Rush Ann
  • Wuss
  • Wussia Woo (my mom reserves this one)
  • Mouse
  • Moose
  • Boo Cat
  • Smoo
  • Smoof
  • Smoofy
  • Liddo
  • Lil' Bits
  • Pee Wheat
  • Foobitlits
  • White Breasted Grey Smoof
  • Baby Cat
  • Baby C
  • What are you doing Crazy Ass?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

One dog, Willow, pretty much has one nickname: Will.

The other is never called by her real name: Magnolia. Some nicknames:

- Maggie
- Mags
- Mag-a-lags
- Mag-a-moo
- Moo
- Moo moo
- Magglio
- Any word that begins with 'M'