THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 14, 2008

I Celebrate New Relationships


I have been out of the dating scene for a long, long time. In the past few years, finishing my degree was my number one priority. I went back to school to finish what I had started 11 years earlier. I didn't have a lot of spare time. And, I couldn't be distracted from reaching my goal. I finally earned that degree 1 year ago . Free at last.

This past summer I attended a friend's art opening and was reintroduced to a few people that I had met several years before. He was one of those people. Back in November, I ran into him again at an artist lecture. Afterwards, a group of us went out to dinner. One question about music, a felt up hand, and a leftover mix up with some Skid Row thrown in brings us where we are today. It's strange, sometimes, how things come together. I really am in awe of it.

Get your celebration on over here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Norma says:
Nice Photo
Handsome Dude.
Great Looking Couple.
Need I go on.
Love You.

Dana said...

Nice
It's amazing what life brings us, isn't i?

Anonymous said...

Aunt Norma made my day ;)

I was trying to recall what led to my taking your hand in mine that night. I'm sure it was less creepy than you made it sound. I hope.