THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 8, 2007

What I Wear When I'm Home

Ernie Slippers
These are my Ernie slippers. They are the first thing that I put on when I step through the door and the last thing that I take off before crawling into bed. The Ernies are super old. I have worn a hole where the ball of my foot sits on each one of them. I'm thinking about putting a few pieces of duct tape over the holes. I know that I will have to replace them someday, but I'm not ready to part with them yet.
See what other people are wearing over here.

4 comments:

jenica said...

see, how could you have a bad day when you've got ernie's laughing on your feet?

gkgirl said...

gasp!
(i literally did gasp
when i saw your awesomely-cool-i-so-covet-them-and-want-them-for-my-own ernie slippers...but i don't know how to spell the sound a gasp makes so i had to spell it literally, which was not really what it sounded like but i hope you
get the picture!)

photoholly said...

They are so awesome!! I love Ernie. My Nan always bought me crazy slippers to wear, every year I got a new pair. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the kind comments.

Mia Peltola said...

These are super! I agree that "never growing old" thing. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend in your ernies!

I also loved your green shirt this week in SPC:)